Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgmental ear just to listen? Are your struggles affecting work, school, or relationships?
Individual therapy allows you to vent your problems and process your thoughts and feelings in a confidential and supportive environment. It can give you both the patience of a friend and expert advice of a professional.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life, reach out to me today for a free consultation or to schedule your first appointment.